Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged, How about You?

Tag you are it.

THE RULES:
*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1.Ive been to Europe
2. I cant stand wet socks
3. I love to eat!
4. I enjoy working with children.
5. I like to shower before bed and when I get up.
6. I love fairies
7. I love to sing

will be back later to tag!

petal heads
follow me through the rainbow
flutter baby gifts
Heather's Custom Sewing
buddy designs

1 comment:

MadeByJade said...

I hate wet socks too!!
I didn't know how to post it back to your blog so I just made an etsy mini with my favorite item from each shop. Hope this works.
Your Buddy Tricia