Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jareth gets his first Boo Boo

Well, Jareth got his first BooBoo. I had him sitting in his chair (not buckled my dumb part) and the chair sitting on a hard box (another dumb part). He loves to sit next to me while I do crafts w/ all the kids. Anyway, so the kids are talking to him and one of them bumps his chair sending it off the box. It happened so fast I couldn't grab him in time. He lands face forward on the hard wood floor. OMG I feel like I should get the worse mom of the year award. I knew better! Anyway, we have family pictures on Saturday so go figure that something would happen. I had one of my friends come over who is a nurse and check him out. She said he was fine. I even called the dr. just in case. Poor guy has a bruise on his head. Just added to my bad day. *sigh*

Well, off to bed.

1 comment:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

doesn't that always seem to happen when you wanna go for pictures?....it always did for me.